Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
is natural gas that contains with methane (CH4) with some mixture of ethane (C2H6) and propane (C3H8). It has been cooled down (-162 Degree C) to liquid form for ease and safety of non-pressurized storage or transport.
Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) is now available as a cleaner burning and affordable fuel choice.
Benefit of LNG for factories
- Help reducing local emissions as it is virtually Sulphur free and can significantly reduce particulates (PM 2.5) and SOx emissions, thus, it can meet expected future regulatory requirements.
- Help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Increase your process safety and reliability by using LNG.
- Increase company profit because you can save energy cost versus conventional fuels.
Our Service & Supply
- Free technical consultant for manufacturing who interest to change conventional fuels to LNG.
- Provide flexible investment plan for customer.
- Provide engineering design and construction work until commissioning completion.
- Provide customization of tank sizes and vaporizations that is appropriate for customer.
*Storage cylinder type
*Storage micro bulk type
*Storage bulk type.
- LNG supply to customer by truck all province in Thailand.
- LNG with application for cold utilization system
- Design, Construction for trigeneration system